- Sarasota Rec League will be broken into two sections: regular season and single elimination playoffs.
- Each team is guaranteed to play each team one time.
- Only the top 8 teams will advance to the playoffs.
- Team schedules will be uploaded on the website.
- A non-refundable deposit of at least $150 is due to secure the team spot. Remaining team fees must be paid in full by the team's second game or the team will be removed from the schedule until payment is made.
- Team fee will be determined based on the total number of teams. (Min. is $550).
- Game times are: 6pm/645pm/735pm/825pm/915pm during regular season.
- Games are played on Wednesday evenings. Thursday evenings will only be used IF there are more than 11 teams.
- If a team is removed due to non-payment, any monies paid will NOT be refunded. The team will forfeit all money paid.
- Jerseys: There will be jerseys provided for use during the games. NO PERSONAL JERSEYS WILL BE ALLOWED. ANY TEAM NOT USING THE LEAGUE PROVIDED JERSEYS WILL FORFEIT THE GAME.
- If a jersey is not returned – that player is subject to immediate removal and a $50 fine.
- If a jersey is returned damaged - that player is responsible for the replacement cost. (Up to $15)
*10 MAX PLAYERS PER TEAM*